Radinn G3 Carve Jetboard
The Radinn G3 Carve model is available in two different performance options. Available at checkout or as upgrades that you can buy in the Radinn app at any time. The G3 Jet is an extremely powerful and reliable water jet. It is also smart in the way that you can use the settings menu in the Radinn app, making it suitable for all kinds of riders. Big or small, beginner or pro.
- 1 battery
- 1 G3 jetpack
- 1 charger
- 1 pair of fins
- 1 wireless hand controller
- 1 board leash
- 1 board bag
SPEED AND RANGE
Radinn G3 Carve Standard: Up to 26mph / 42 kmh
Radinn G3 Carve Pro: Up to 32mph / 52kmh
- Estimated ride time:
Standard: Up to 25min
Extended: Up to 45min
- 9 kg /20 lbs
- 1780 x 630 x 160 mm (5’ 8“ x 2’ x 0.5’ feet)
- Lightweight EPS core with a compressed, fibre reinforced resin shell and ABS polymer interface zones.
- The Radinn G3 Carve model is available in two different performance options. Available at checkout or as upgrades that you can buy in the Radinn app at any time.
- Speed and acceleration depend on weather conditions, water temperature, battery pack’s state of charge, and rider weight. These are typical values and not a guarantee of performance.
- Ride times depends on ride style, rider weight, battery pack’s state of charge, air and water temperature. These are typical values and not a guarantee of effective ride time.
Radinn Carve Jetboard Performance
Once you’ve chosen your board, you can level up your performance with upgrades at any given time. The Radinn G3 Carve PRO software increases top speed and acceleration significantly, creating an exciting ride! You can use the Radinn App to control the power levels depending on your skill and style.
Radinn Carve Jetboard Battery
With your Radinn G3 Carve jetboard you are able to upgrade your battery life to give you that extra ride time to go further than before. From the standard Range upgrade or go far beyond the normal excursions with the Extended Range option. The possibilities are endless in Radinn.
There are no reviews yet.