The Lampuga Air is transported and delivered in three separate boxes: one with the inflatable hull and spare parts (120 x 80 x 35 cm), one with the power box (120 x 80 x 35 cm) and one with the battery (65 x 35 x 20 cm).
- Board: Inflatable hull made of robust, double-layer PVC. The hull is equipped with five handles and a non-slip handle pad in the middle.
- Battery: Pre-assembled power box with battery compartment and two fin holders. The board motor, jet drive and cooling system are integrated in the power box.
- Remote Control: Hand-held remote control with Bluetooth technology, LED display and detachable wrist strap. And remote control handle with a sturdy cord for better control and stability.
- Battery: Removable lithium-ion battery with LED indicator and plug-and-play technology.
- Mountable battery charger with LED indicator and European mains plug.
- Battery charging station with connecting cable to battery charger.
- Wireless charging station for the remote control with USB connection.
- Two removable slats in black with patented click system.
- Manual air pump with pressure gauge.
- Magnetic off switch with foot cord.
- Pump sprayer for flushing the cooling system after exposure to salt water.
- Emergency repair kit for the inflatable hull of the board.
- Robust case for the board’s two fins, kill-switch and foot leash, remote control with handle and wristband, remote control charging cradle and pump sprayer.
- Fully inflatable (reduces the size of a surfboard by 70%!)
- 30 min average ride time
- Total weight 60 KG (approx.: battery 29 KG, Board 10, e-box 20 KG)
- Bluetooth remote control
- Battery saving design
- 2 year warranty with local service option
- Modular construction
- 7 different colours
Fully inflated, the Lampuga Air measures 221 cm in length, 70 cm in width and 23 cm in thickness. The battery weighs approx. 20 kg and the motor approx. 17 kg. With the inflatable board, the whole thing weighs about 38 kg, so it can easily be transported in the boot of your car. Lampuga offers the surfboard in seven different colours. That is why it is considered one of the best electric surfboards on the market.
You also need to weigh up whether you need an inflatable electric surfboard or one with a hard cover hull & construction. If you choose an inflatable electric surfboard, you must bear in mind that it has a battery compartment. However, inflatable surfboards can be stored easily, and most people choose this option to avoid problems with limited storage space. For this reason, inflatable surfboards are the best electric surfboards if you do not have enough space.
Another important point is that an inflatable surfboard is more robust than those with a rigid plastic hull. The board doesn’t break so easily if it bumps into something. And the other way round, you don’t have to worry so much about the board damaging your own or the surrounding boat. Even in the event of a collision, the flexible board usually does not cause any damage.
An inflatable electric surfboard consists of two main parts: firstly, the inflatable body and secondly, a reliable battery compartment. After the ride, you can easily fold it up and store it in the car, making it easy to transport and stow away. In terms of weight, standard electric surfboards (e.g. Radinn, YuJet, Waveshark, etc.) are ahead of this inflatable model.