Buy Radinn Freeride X-Sport
When you buy a Radinn Freeride X-Sport you can choose from two different performance options. Available also as upgrades in the Radinn app at any time. The Radinn Freeride X-Sport is an extremely powerful and reliable water jet. It is also smart in the way that you can use the settings menu in the Radinn app, making it suitable for all kinds of riders. Big or small, beginner or pro. Buy Radinn Freeride X-Sport in Mallorca with our try and buy option.
- Radinn Freeride G3 X-Sport
- jet pack
- battery pack
- standard charger
- hand controller
- board leash
- 4 fins
- board bag
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on the board, jetpack and controller
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on the battery
Performance and Range
- Radinn Freeride X-Sport Standard: Up to 27mph / 44 kmh
- Radinn Freeride X-Sport Pro: Up to 35mph / 56kmh
Estimated ride time:
- Standard: Up to 30min
- Extended: Up to 45min
- 15 kg + 20 kg (battery)
- 1901 x 779 x 166 mm (6’2“ x 2’6“ x 0,6’ feet)
- Molded watertight 15 kg/m 3 EPS foam center
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
- Molded external inserts to maximize strength and prevent penetration through outer shell
Why to buy the Radinn’s brand new Freeride X-Sport?
The Freeride X-Sport is the ultimate watercraft for adventurers and thrill seekers. This revolutionary board is made with ultra-resilient hull technology that originated from windsurf boards and extreme kayaks. Thanks to its fiberglass reinforcement and a special ASA polymer outskin, this board easily copes with all sorts of rough conditions. Just like its predecessor the Freeride, the X-Sport has an innovative hydrodynamic design that makes it super easy to get started on, but also super responsive so you can have lots of fun on it. Whether you’re splashing around in waves or cruising along flat water, the X-Sport is one surfboard that you won’t want to miss out on!
- Speed and acceleration depend on weather conditions, water temperature, battery pack’s state of charge, and rider weight. These are typical values and not a guarantee of performance.
- Ride times depends on ride style, rider weight, battery pack’s state of charge, air and water temperature. These are typical values and not a guarantee of effective ride time.
There are no reviews yet.